Friday 24 May 2013

JT Makeup Studio

Busy month in May with shows, freelance work and getting ready to move into the studio.
I have sorted all my collections of the Makeup Artist Magazine (92 editions)  back issues of the War Paint magazines, 1970's copies of Vogue, ID & The Face magazines. I intend to set up a small research area in the studio complete with lap tops, makeup and fashion books supported by my magazine archive to offer creative research opportunities for my future students.

I am planning to run a 7 week hair and makeup course offering training in hair, makeup,  body painting, airbrushing and career development. This will be supported by a photographic shoot, research and makeup shopping trips. There are hair and makeup kits  that are incorporated into the price of this course.

Last night my BA Hons Makeup group had their graduate show at the University of West London. Some amazing work of hair, wigs, makeup and body art. Today our team are working on hair and makeup for the models for the BA Hons Fashion at the University of West London. Just viewing a rehearsal and it's looking fab, beautiful designs.

Busy weekend as I am attending the Charles Fox Makeup seminars at the ROH in Covent Garden. Looking forward to learning about new products and techniques as well as catching up with the Fox team and makeup friends.
Will update on the weekend events later

No comments:

Post a Comment