Sunday 13 October 2013

Beauty Mart at Box Park

I went along to the "Meet the Experts" event with Daniel Sandler yesterday hosted at Beauty Mart. Previously I have visited Beauty Mart in Harvey Nichols but this new venture started as a pop up store at Box Park, Shoreditch and has proved to be really popular. Beauty Mart is a niche store providing carefully selected items in beauty, hair and makeup.
The store was busy continuously and I lost count of how many of these products I have in my professional makeup kit. I tested abit of the Charlie Perfume which always reminds me of my teenage years & how gorgeous Farah Fawcett was.
One special find was the Batiste dry shampoo available in a mini version (great for an onset bag) and also coloured versions of this dry shampoo in blond and brown colours to enhance the colour.


Daniel was busy throughout talking about his range and doing makeovers using his range. Beauty Mart have just increased some of the Daniel Sandler range due to popular demand.
It was great to catch up with Millie Kendall and her charming team at Beauty Mart, all very clued up on the ranges available in the store. The star of the day was Millie's daughter, 6 years old and already aspiring to be a makeup artist !

 
Check out Beauty Mart on twitter and Facebook for details of opening times. There is now also a customer loyalty scheme, for more information check out the Beauty Mart website

No comments:

Post a Comment