Thursday 31 January 2013

Courses beginning February

My first courses in body painting begin at the PAM London studio with the :

Introduction to Body Painting - 2 Days

This is a two day course and introduces my 7 step techniques that I use for body painting.
The course includes choice of products, working freehand, blending, stencils, working with pigments, fullers earth, latex and adornments.

This course is on Friday 22/2/13 & Saturday 23/2/13 from 10am -6pm

Products I work with are MAC, Makeup Forever and Paradise and I supply course booklets to support the training. 



Also I am offering my PPP Career & Portfolio Development course on Monday 18/2/13 & Tuesday 19/2/13

This is a two day course aimed at makeup artists starting out, with advise on routes into industry, promotion and set up of the portfolio.

For more details check out the PAM website www.preciousaboutmakeup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment