Tuesday 5 March 2013

Daniel Sandler


 


 

 One of the nicest and talented makeup artists I know is Daniel Sandler. I have been fortunate to know Daniel for a few years. I think both Daniel and his partner Simon are two of the most hard working, sweetest guys around but both with a great sense of humour. Daniel trained originally at LCF and after completing ventured out into industry. He is well known for working over a 25 year period at LFW, editorial and through his hard work and skills Daniel makes up leading celebrities on a regular basis.

I remember when Daniel launched his makeup range and his passion behind this. Due to his vast experience of working at a high level in the makeup industry, he knew exactly what he wanted in his own product line. I have watched many demos by Daniel, he is full of advice and good tips but always comes across as a genuine person which he is, he really cares about good products, good training and sharing his knowledge.

 

The product range is expansive and caters for many uses. Within my own professional makeup kit I love using the Primer, it is a silicone base and I pretty much use this to prepare prior to most makeup applications. I also work in the makeup team at the Katie Piper Foundation and during workshops with some of the ladies I always use this primer as the silicone is great on burns. The feedback I receive from the ladies at the workshops on this product is invaluable.

The other products I like are the eye shadows especially the new compacts of 4 colours, the loose powder and my all time favourites are the water colour fluid blushers. They give a real sheen and natural glow to the face. You only need to use a very small amount so the product is very economical and worthwhile in any makeup artists kit. I would say this is possibly the most popular product in the Daniel Sandler range as it has won awards and is written about consistently in the Beauty press. The colours I use are "So Pretty" which is a really gorgeous pink, "Angel" and my favourite is "Cherub" which gives a sun kissed glow.

 

Check out Daniels website on www.danielsandler.com for more information and details of the product range. This range is also available to purchase on QVC and also at www.asos.com. 
Daniel is extremely supportive of students emerging into the makeup industry and equally of other established makeup artists. He offers a discount to students and to professional makeup artists, you will need to apply on line for this. If you haven't tried these products check them out, they are firm favourites with the beauty editors, models and makeup artists

On 13th April Daniel will be hosting a morning seminar at the London College of Fashion providing a range of makeup demos suitable for all ages. Check for bookings on twitter @TheSimonSeminar for further details



























No comments:

Post a Comment