Tuesday 5 March 2013

New news on the JT Makeup Studio

So about to make plans to begin building work for my makeup set up in the studio. I have a very clear vision of what I want and the way the studio will look. The colour scheme will be white, grey and black which are the colours of my logo for the JT Makeup Studio and the floor is wooden. From the end of June I will be working freelance from the studio.

I am also working on a product line for body painting plus accessories, glitters alongside a range of body painting brushes. Next week I meet with a rep from China to finalise some designs for boxes to store my product range. Its all getting very final now and the classes have already begun. I am receiving emails from all over the world asking about my teaching, I found it amazing how far technology goes. Its an exciting beginning for the start of the JT Makeup Studio.

Will keep you all posted on my next few weeks. All I can say is there will be a big opening party

 

No comments:

Post a Comment